ALGAMATER® wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) was designed by Bluemater to treat highly concentrated landfill leachates and industrial wastewaters. It ensures a cost-efficient treatment of numerous types of effluents. ALGAMATER® requires no chemical usage, its low energy usage and compact design is suitable for limited spaces.
This WWTP is based on a completely biological and sustainable treatment achieved through the integration of all of Bluemater’s technology for wastewater treatment. It is an ideal solution for new installations, while the independent application of its various modular components can highly increase the efficiency of already existing systems.
The primary flotation process occurs in the VULCAN® Flotator, where solids are suspended and removed.
During the following phase, the SYCON®water Biological Tower, filled with NATANTIA® Biocubes, enables an efficient nitrification process. An UASB anaerobic tank is included for the denitrification of the effluent. The final treatment is ensured by the microalgae GREEN DUNE® photobioreactors.
For the ultimate separation phase another VULCAN® Flotator is included in the system.
• Biological treatment with no chemicals
• Reduced operational costs
• Small required area
• Modular system
• Real-time monitoring & control system
• Optimized for high organic concentration effluents
• Ensures the removal of all parameters up to the Emission Limit Values (ELV)
• Custom made according to the effluent characteristics
• The final microalgae treatment guarantees the possibility of water re-use
• All of Bluemater’s technology integrated in one single WWTP
• Landfill leachates treatment
• Industrial wastewater treatment
• Domestic wastewater treatment
• Municipal wastewater treatment