Bluemater offers high quality reverse osmosis systems for water desalination and treatment of highly polluted industrial wastewaters.
Bluemater represents the high-quality reverse osmosis system developed by Quantum. Reverse osmosis systems are mainly used for the treatment of salinized drinking water and water effluents that require a process of removal of salts and other dissolved pollutants. The resulting demineralized or deionized water is suitable for drinking water and industrial applications, depending on the origin. In reverse osmosis, the pressure is increased in the salted effluent circuit and the water is forced through a semipermeable membrane, separating the dissolved salts from the water itself.
• High efficiency and durability
• Removal of dissolved salts, particles and organic matter
• Removal of colloidal substances and bacteria from incoming water
• Self-cleaning system and anti-fouling dosage included
• Ability to adapt to other systems for final effluent
• Adaptable to water quality at the input required for the output
• Capacity: from 5 to 500 m3 / day
• PLC controlled automatic system
• Clean in Place (CIP)
• Integrated hydraulic and pneumatic connections
• Stainless steel racks
• Treatment of salt or brackish water for potable water
• Treatment of landfill leachate
• Treatment of industrial effluents